WSL:Chelsea vs West Ham, match preview, possible lineup and kick off time.
Today, Chelsea’s women’s team will welcome West Ham’s women’s team at home inside Kingsmeadow Stadium.The Women’s Super League game between Chelsea and West Ham has been scheduled to kick off today, September 28th. Both teams are expected to meet at Kingsmeadow Stadium at exactly 19:05WAT.
However, both teams appear to be one of the strongest teams in English football history It is likely going to be a tough match for both teams as they will struggle to defeat each other.
Head to head: Chelsea and West Ham met each other on three occasions last season, with the Blues coming out on top in all three matches between the sides.
The first was a 4-2 victory at the Chigwell Construction Stadium in the Continental League Cup in January, before second-half strikes from Bethany England and Erin Cuthbert gave us a 2-0 win in the Women’s Super League at Kingsmeadow a week later.
The most recent encounter was the away WSL tie in March, when a Pernille Harder brace, alongside further goals by Niamh Charles and Sam Kerr, helped us to a comprehensive 4-1 win.Chelsea women’s possible starting lineup against West Ham: Berger; Bright, Buchanan, Eriksson; Fleming, Cuthbert, Mjelde, Reiten; James, Kirby, Kerr.
West Ham United Women possible starting lineup: Arnold; Longhurst, Parker, Cissoko; Smith, Stringer, Ziu, Brynjarsdottir, Shimizu; Asseyi, Smith
Do you agree that Chelsea’s women’s team could defeat West Ham with their possible starting eleven? Feel free to drop your opinion.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United