Today, Chelsea’s women’s team will welcome West Ham’s women’s team at home inside Kingsmeadow Stadium.The Women’s Super League game between Chelsea and West Ham has been scheduled to kick off today, September 28th. Both teams are expected to meet at Kingsmeadow Stadium at exactly 19:05WAT.
However, both teams appear to be one of the strongest teams in English football history It is likely going to be a tough match for both teams as they will struggle to defeat each other.
Head to head: Chelsea and West Ham met each other on three occasions last season, with the Blues coming out on top in all three matches between the sides.
The first was a 4-2 victory at the Chigwell Construction Stadium in the Continental League Cup in January, before second-half strikes from Bethany England and Erin Cuthbert gave us a 2-0 win in the Women’s Super League at Kingsmeadow a week later.
The most recent encounter was the away WSL tie in March, when a Pernille Harder brace, alongside further goals by Niamh Charles and Sam Kerr, helped us to a comprehensive 4-1 win.Chelsea women’s possible starting lineup against West Ham: Berger; Bright, Buchanan, Eriksson; Fleming, Cuthbert, Mjelde, Reiten; James, Kirby, Kerr.
West Ham United Women possible starting lineup: Arnold; Longhurst, Parker, Cissoko; Smith, Stringer, Ziu, Brynjarsdottir, Shimizu; Asseyi, Smith
Do you agree that Chelsea’s women’s team could defeat West Ham with their possible starting eleven? Feel free to drop your opinion.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games