Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision.
Chelsea Football club’s new owner, Todd Boehly, has in some cases, made decisions that have led to the poor performances of Chelsea’s squad. The funny part is that most of these choices were against the fans’ choices and desires.
However, Chelsea football club’s new owner, Todd Boehly, should consider heeding the Chelsea fans before making or carrying out any decision.
It will lead to the stability of the Chelsea football club fans: The more the Chelsea football club’s new owner, Todd Boehly, learns to consider adhering to the choice of Chelsea fans, the more the club will be stable. This is because every football club needs fans and supporters too. Boehly in some cases has made and carried out decisions (the sacking of Tuchel, who was Chelsea fans’ favorite coach) without heeding the fans’ mindset or choice and this decision affected and might still be affecting the Chelsea football club’s squad a bit. If such should repeat itself, then Chelsea might lose some fans which will affect their stability too.
It will improve Chelsea’s legacy too: A football club that has little or no fans suffers a bit when it comes to its legacies. Some clubs have become extinct because of the loss of their fans which led to financial instability and closure. The money from the fans’ tickets and support help a lot in maintaining the legacy of such a club. Chelsea is not exempted as they will be heavily affected if they lose some fans.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation