Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
France suffered an embarrassing defeat in their crucial group-stage game against Tunisia on Wednesday afternoon. It wasn’t the best performance from the French team, and the manager would be very unhappy with the result of the game.
France started the game on the front foot as they dominated possession and created a couple of good chances in the final third. However, it was Tunisia that grabbed the first goal of the game with a sublime effort from their captain.
Greizmann thought he had equalised for France with the last chance of the game but his strike was ruled out for offside after a VAR check.
Questions have been raised on why the goal was disallowed considering the fact that Griezmann left the offside position before the ball dropped at his foot.
However, I guess the referee was right to cancel France’s goal because Griezmann interfered with play in an offside position
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation