Chelsea’s new owner, Todd Boehly, sacked Thomas Tuchel because the Chelsea football club’s squad lost their first UEFA Champions League finals against Zagreb. He (Boehly) appointed Graham Potter as Chelsea’s head coach, and yet Chelsea got a 1-1 draw with Salzburg.
But Boehly shouldn’t have sacked Thomas Tuchel.
Tuchel deserves some time to solve the issue: Chelsea football club’s new owner, Todd Boehly, should have known that Tuchel is among one of the best managers that are available and with great tactics. The challenges Chelsea football club’s squad is facing at the moment, are not Tuchel’s making, because it takes time to rebuild and revamp a team. Besides, Liverpool football club is experiencing much more disastrous moments than Chelsea football club’s squad, yet, Jurgen Klopp is been trusted by Liverpool’s owners, to come up with a solution. This is exactly what Todd Boehly would have done than sacking Tuchel. Chelsea’s draw against Salzburg will also expose that the attacking position of Chelsea’s squad is the problem and not the manager as the likes of Kai Havertz, Raheem Sterling, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, and Mason Mount are yet to create a threatening bond of creating chances and scoring goals at the moment. But with time they’ll form such a bond when they are constantly playing together.
- Opinion; Ngolo Kante Does More Than One Player’s Work At Chelsea
- Watch Denmark vs France Live Streaming Match #DENFRA #NationsLeague
- Current WSL Table & Match Review as Chelsea won 2 – 0 against Manchester City.
- Watch Asante Kotoko vs Hearts of Oak Live Streaming Match #GPLwk3 #SuperClash #KotokoHearts
- Graham Potter Should Figure Out Players That Don’t Want Be At Chelsea Before Signing New Players