Why I’m not surprised Southgate loves Conor Gallagher – Tuchel
Chelsea boss, Thomas Tuchel, has said that he is not surprised that England manager, Gareth Southgate, loves the Blues loanee, Conor Gallagher, because he also loved the midfielder from day one.
Tuchel said this while speaking on Gallagher’s future at Chelsea.
Gallagher is currently on loan at Crystal Palace from Chelsea.
The 21-year-old was recently included in Southgate’s World Cup qualifier squad after Chelsea’s Mason Mount withdrew.
“It is too early to talk about that in public before we talk with Conor himself and what his goals are, this will happen in the summer as we all agreed to the decision that we wanted to send him to Palace,” Tuchel said at his pre-match press conference on Friday ahead of Chelsea’s Premier League clash with Leicester City on Saturday.
“He saw a possibility for him. I am not surprised the national coach loves him because I loved him from day one. Humble, nice, smile on his face and all the time ready to give everything, want to learn and improve.
“As a teammate, I would have loved to play with him. It is a pleasure to know him, I am super happy that it has worked out so well. He needs to keep his feet on the ground
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design