Last night, Antonio Rudiger put his life on the line to score the equalizing goal for Real Madrid at Shaktar Donetsk and because of him the Los Blancos walked away with a point.
In the course of scoring the goal last night, Antonio Rudiger collided with the Shaktar Donetsk Goalkeeper and broke his face in the process, but I still think that he should have been shown a yellow card for that.
The reason why I think that Antonio Rudiger should have been shown a yellow card is due to the fact that he collided with the Goalkeeper, and he left the Goalkeeper on the floor for some time as well.
In football, any ball that is in the middle of the air towards goal is at an advantage for the approaching Goalkeeper, but still Antonio Rudiger collided with the Goalkeeper yesterday and that should have been an offence.
For what’s worth, the German International defender (Rudiger) should have been shown a yellow card for colliding with the Shaktar Donetsk Goalkeeper last night, or what do you think?
You can freely drop your comments with us using the comment section below, and also thank you so much for your time
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation