What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea will welcome Everton at Stamford Bridge in their Premier League clash tonight, the Blues are 10th on the Premier League table with 37 points, they have also won 10 matches , drawing g 7 and lost 9 in the Premier League this campaign.
Chelsea are out of the FA Cup and Premier League title race, they are only contending for a top four finish and the UEFA Champions League title this session.
They have already booked a place in the quarter-finals stages of the UEFA Champions League, they are to face the reigning European Champions Real Madrid in the quarter-finals stages of the competition.
Chelsea beat Borussia Dortmund to booked a place in the final 8, and could progress to the semi final of the competition this term.
Everton on the other hand have played 27 Premier League matches winning 6, drawing 7 and lost 14 games with 25 points ,just one point above the relegation zone. Graham Potter could be willing to lead Chelsea to a top four finish this season.
The Blues are yet to lost a single game since the Englishman switch to the 3-4-3 formation, using the back three and wiing back in every game, Potter should stick to this formation so that he could take all three points from Everton at Stamford Bridge tonight.
Chelsea have won three straight matches with this formation, scoring 6 goal and conceding 2 in all competitions. Chelsea players are very familiar with this formation and they could do better if the big continues in this manner.
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design