Chelsea have been highly impressive in performance ever since Thomas Tuchel took over as their manager. The Blues also have one of the best squad in the top five European leagues.
Chelsea will likely finish top four this season and compete for the UEFA Champions league next season. Real Madrid succeeded in eliminating the Blues out of the competition.
Some of the greatest footballers of all time have played for Chelsea including the likes of Frank Lampard, John Terry and Petr Cech.
Drogba enjoyed a successful playing career at Chelsea and he’s among the best African players in the premier league history. He helped Chelsea win different titles including the UEFA Champions league, 4 Premier League titles, 4 FA Cups and 3 League Cups. He also won the Premier League Golden Boot twice.
Timo Werner joined Chelsea from Leipzig in 2020 and was expected to be the perfect replacement for Drogba. Werner has been inconsistent in performance ever since he joined the Blues and he’s struggling to recreate his form at Chelsea. Romelu Lukaku is also struggling to play well at Chelsea.
Darwin Nunez is currently on Chelsea radar and the club have shown interests in the Benfica forward. The 22 year old has scored 33 goals in 39 games for Benfica this season
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move
- Antonio Rudiger makes big Chelsea contract admission after becoming a man at Stamford Bridge
- Why Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea Career Could End Just Like Frank Lampard’s