Chelsea travel to Vicarage Road Stadium looking to claim all points against newly promoted Watford on Wednesday night.
Chelsea’s 3 points title lead were cut short to 1 following Staturday’s 1-1 draw with Manchester United, while the Hornets went down 4-2 to Leicester City in tough conditions. Thomas Tuchel’s will be hoping to maintain their spot in the Premier League table with an away win against Nanieri’s side.
How Chelsea could Lineup following the return Romelu Lukaku and Kai Havertz.
Mendy is seem in between the sticks. Chelsea’s 3 man defense will be the same defense that played against Manchester United and it will see Rudiger, Thiago Silva and Chalobah occupy the normal position. The only change here will be at the left wing-back position. Alonso will make way for James at that role, while Azpilicueta can return to the right.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek will look to extend his partnership with Jorginho at the midfield area.
In the attack, Pulisic and Havertz start at the left and right wing respectively, leaving Romelu Lukaku at the center forward position.
- Observations Made After Graham Potter’s Chelsea Defeated Crystal Palace 2-1 Away
- Things Graham Potter did that helped Chelsea defeat Crystal Palace 2-1 today at Selhurst Park
- Connor Gallagher’s Message To Chelsea Fans After Scoring His First Chelsea Goal.
- Watch Inter Milan vs Roma Live Streaming Match #RomaInter #InterRoma #INTROM
- Why Graham Potter’s 3-5-2 Formation Against Crystal Palace Is A Dynamic Set-up