Watch Wolves vs Liverpool Live Streaming Match #WOLLIV
Wolves vs Liverpool
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 4 December 2021
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Molineux Stadium.
Liverpool have entered a tightly-contested title-race with two other teams – Chelsea, and Manchester City. The Reds have been in great form, and especially their offense has been cooking – with Mohammed Salah firing in all cylinders
Currently they are placed third in standings, trailing two points below toppers Chelsea. However, the Blues have a tough fixture coming up against the fourth-placed West Ham, and this is a great opportunity for Jurgen Klopp’s men to improve their position in the table.
They are pitted against the inconsistent Wolves, who also have a poor h2h record against this rival. Likely, expect a win for the six-time European champions.
Wolves vs Liverpool Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-1 win for the Reds.
- They are on a five-fixture winning streak.
- They had won nine of the past eleven clashes.
- At this venue, the guests had won five of the preceding six meetings.
Wolves vs Liverpool Prediction & Analysis
Wolves were held to a 0-0 draw the last match-day at home by the 18th placed Burnley. They were also winless in four of the past fixtures, and they were also winless in six of the past nine appearances at home. Note that five of these home games had ended in losses.
On the other hand, Liverpool recorded a 1-4 win on the road the last game week, against arch-rivals Everton. They are also on a four-game winning streak, and had scored a total of 14 goals in the process.
And on top of all that, they also have a great h2h record against this foe over the years.
Considering these observations, expect a win for Klopp’s men this weekend.
Key Stats for Betting
- The Reds have scored the most number of goals in the competition. In fact, they have slotted in 43 goals, with the next best being 33 by Chelsea. In fact, none of the other 18 teams have even crossed the 30-goal mark.
- They have lost just once all through the campaign, and the defeat had come against the fourth-placed West Ham.
- Meanwhile, only two other teams have scored fewer goals than Wolves so far – one of them being the 19th placed Norwich.
- They had scored a total of one goal from the last four fixtures combined.
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design