West Ham vs Tottenham
England – Premier League
Date: Wednesday, 31 August 2022
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: London Stadium.
Tottenham have been one of the best teams in the English top flight this season and they are determined to secure at least a podium finish this time around. Meanwhile West Ham have been one of the weakest and they have had a 100 percentage losing record till just before the latest match-day.
The Hammers started their campaign on a 3-game losing streak and they have found the back of the net the least times in the whole of the tournament. It also needs to be mentioned that they had failed to find the back of the net in the first 3 game weeks of the tournament.
Meanwhile the Spurs are placed 3rd in the table as of now and they have dropped points in only one fixture till now. Disregarding their draw against former champions Chelsea, they have a 100 percentage losing record in the league.
They will be eager to stay in the podium and if possible, to even cut down the gap of points with toppers Arsenal. They also have a good head-to-head record against this rival over the years and especially so in recent seasons.
By the looks of things, expect a victory for Tottenham this Wednesday.
West Ham vs Tottenham Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had finished in a 3-1 win for Tottenham.
- They had won 4 of the past 7 clashes.
- At this stadium the guests had won 4 of the previous 6 meetings.
- 3 of the last 4 matches at this ground had three or more goals.
West Ham vs Tottenham Prediction & Analysis
The Hammers were winless in 15 of their past 21 overall fixtures and in the process they had gone on a 4-game losing streak as well as another 2-match losing stretch.
Moreover, they have a single victory in front of their home crowd since the first week of April and they had let in two or more goals in 5 of their last 6 home appearances. Do also note that they had lost 4 of their past 6 home matches.
On the other hand, the last Tottenham had lost a match was 4 months back and they had scored 2 or more goals in 3 of their previous 4 games. Do also note that they had won 4 of their last 5 road trips and they are on a 9-fixture unbeaten run away from home.
Considering these observations, as well as the head-to-head superiority of Tottenham, expect a victory for them this Wednesday
- Opinion; Ngolo Kante Does More Than One Player’s Work At Chelsea
- Watch Denmark vs France Live Streaming Match #DENFRA #NationsLeague
- Current WSL Table & Match Review as Chelsea won 2 – 0 against Manchester City.
- Watch Asante Kotoko vs Hearts of Oak Live Streaming Match #GPLwk3 #SuperClash #KotokoHearts
- Graham Potter Should Figure Out Players That Don’t Want Be At Chelsea Before Signing New Players