Vitesse vs Tottenham Hotspur
UEFA Conference League
Date: Thursday, 19 October 2021
Kick-off at 17:45 UK/ 18:45 CET
Venue: GelreDome – Arnhem.
Spurs would love to end their trophy drought by winning the Conference League after losing out on a title in the Champions League finals in 2019.
They are in kind of a tight situation to qualify to the next round, 2 games into the tournament. They travel to Arnhem to face Vitesse this Thursday evening.
Vitesse vs Tottenham Head-to-head
- This is the first time these teams will go head-to-head.
- Tottenham have 10 wins in 19 matches against Dutch opponents.
- Vitesse has never defeated an English club.
Vitesse vs Tottenham Hotspur Predictions & Analysis
After finishing 7th in the Prem last season the Lilywhites with 5 wins in 8 games sit 5th in the league with 15 points to their tally. In the Conference league, they sit top of the league with 4 points to their tally level with Rennes.
Their last fixture was against Newcastle where they won 3-2 away from home. In the Conference league, they smashed Mura 5-1 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
9 games into the Eredivisie, FC Hollywood at the Rhine are sitting in the 6th position in the league with 5 wins and a draw to their name, with 16 points to their tally. With a loss at home against Rennes and a victory on the road against Mura, they sit third in the group.
It would be interesting to see who would start for Spurs given they have a match against cross town rivals West Ham this weekend. Harry Kane finally looks to be back in form after a hat trick against Mura and finding the back of the net at St. James’ Park.
Despite playing at home, a venue they have dropped points thrice in their last 4 matches, Airborne Football Club are unlikely to trouble the visitors.
The Londoners should get the job done, even without a full strength squad lining up for the fixture.
Expect a comfortable win for the visitors in a fixture that would see the home defence struggle.
Key Stats for Betting
- Vites have conceded the most goals by a team in the top half of the Eredivisie.
- Spurs have scored the second most goals in the Conference League.
- The hosts have just one victory in their last 4 fixtures at home.
- The Lilywhites have 4 wins in their last 5 fixtures.
- Observations Made After Graham Potter’s Chelsea Defeated Crystal Palace 2-1 Away
- Things Graham Potter did that helped Chelsea defeat Crystal Palace 2-1 today at Selhurst Park
- Connor Gallagher’s Message To Chelsea Fans After Scoring His First Chelsea Goal.
- Watch Inter Milan vs Roma Live Streaming Match #RomaInter #InterRoma #INTROM
- Why Graham Potter’s 3-5-2 Formation Against Crystal Palace Is A Dynamic Set-up