Tottenham vs Marseille
Date: Wednesday, 7 September 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Tottenham lock horns with Marseille at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Wednesday as the hosts will have enough firepower to get them through with a win.
The hosts come into this Champions League fixture on the back of a 2-1 win against Fulham. With that win, the team bagged a total of 14 points and currently sit in 3rd place in the league standings.
Going on, Spurs have scored a total of a total of 12 goals with an average of two goals per match in the past six games. Their offensive display disregarding of the rivals owning impressive potential is pleasing and we can count those here.
On the other side, Marseille have been one of the best teams in the French top flight for the past several years and especially so during the previous year.
Marseille seems to have picked up things from where they left off in the previous season. They had finished second in the table.
They are on an unbeaten run so far. The Olympians have won all the previous three fixtures to climb up to the second position in the league standings as of now. Moreover, they have scored a total of six games from the previous three outings.
By the looks of things, expect a win for Spurs on Tuesday. Anyways, we count on Marseille to deliver a tight competition considering their recent recordings in the French top flight.
Tottenham vs Marseille Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both these sides are yet to record a head to head battle.
Tottenham vs Marseille Prediction
The hosts are on a 6-game unbeaten streak and they had scored a total of 12 goals in the process. Do also note that they have won all their previous three home fixtures.
On the other hand, Marseille were winless in four of their previous six road trips.
Considering these observations, we expect a win for the hosts. While you can also go with the Over 2.5 goals bet considering the offensive display of both the teams.
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City