Sheriff Tiraspol vs Real Madrid
Date: Wednesday, 24 November 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Bolshaya Sportivnaya Arena.
Despite the result we’ve seen in Matchday No 2 in Spanish capital, the gulf in quality between these two teams is enormous and we can only expect the 13-time champions to get their revenge and celebrate a demolishing and comprehensive victory on Moldovan soil.
Sheriff Tiraspol vs Real Madrid Head-to-head
- The two teams did not have an opportunity to meet each other in the past.
- Their lone head to head encounter happened a couple of months ago when Sheriff Tiraspol celebrated a shocking 1-2 victory in Madrid.
- Real Madrid dominated the game and had as many as 30 attempts but Sheriff came up with a late 90th-minute winner on the occasion.
Sheriff Tiraspol vs Real Madrid Predictions & Analysis
Real Madrid will be looking for revenge on Wednesday evening when they travel to Bolshaya Sportivnaya Arena to battle Champions League debutants Sheriff Tiraspol in Gameweek No 5.
The reverse fixture of this matchup has provided arguably the biggest upset in the history of the competition.
The record 13-time holders Real Madrid fell 1-2 at home to the competition debutants a couple of months ago.
Nevertheless, Real Madrid managed to bounce back from that shocking defeat. They have won all of the remaining three games in the group and currently hold the very top of the standings.
Los Blancos are two points clear off the second-placed Inter Milan with two games left to play.
Sheriff are still waiting for their opportunity despite the back-to-back defeats to Inter Milan in the last two rounds.
They have six points from four games and could move level on points with Real Madrid in case of another upset against Carlo Ancelotti’s troops.
Nevertheless, it is very hard to expect one if we know that Real Madrid will go into this on a high following a demolishing 1-4 victory at Granada in the weekend’s La Liga outing.
Key Stats for Betting
- Real Madrid will go into this on the back of four straight wins in all competitions.
- They have scored at least two goals in each of these wins.
- They have bagged four goals past Granada on Sunday afternoon.
- Sheriff Tiraspol conceded six goals in the back-to-back defeats to Inter Milan in the last two rounds
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move
- Antonio Rudiger makes big Chelsea contract admission after becoming a man at Stamford Bridge
- Why Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea Career Could End Just Like Frank Lampard’s