Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
UEFA Champions League
Date: Tuesday, 11 October 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Stadion Wojska Polskiego
Despite winning the first UCL game and not being able to maintain it, Shakhtar are still second in Group F. But their spirits and desire to win might be destroyed as they faces the reigning European Champions Real Madrid in the opposition.
The bookmakers will see the visitors as pretty big favorites by valuing them at just 1.36 Odds for claiming the spoils here. It is very easy to understand why because, Real Madrid has been enjoying an impressive form since many games.
Besides, it goes without saying that there are many better teams in the Spanish League than Shakhtar. Real Madrid, have won twice as many cups as the second best team in the Spanish League.
They will be high on confidence this week after having maintained a 100% winning record in the past 3 months barring a single fixture against Osasuna which had finished in a score draw.
Home side Shakhtar will now have a tough ask to try and get the second win in the season against the reigning European and Spanish champions Real Madrid on Tuesday at Stadion Wojska Polskiego in this Champions League fixture.
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid Head-to-head (h2h)
- Real Madrid have been the superior force in the history of this matchup.
- We’ve seen the Over 2.5 Goals FT landing in 6 of the previous 7 head to head matches between these rivals.
- Los Blancos will enter this tie on the back of 3 straight victories over Shakhtar Donetsk.
- 3 of the past 5 meetings between these two saw goals from both ends.
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid Prediction
Real Madrid reveled their defensive holes in the 2-1 win against Shakhtar in the reverse fixture as well as in a 1-1 stalemate to Osasuna in a Laliga fixture.
Looking at such a defensive steel and the recent head to head recordings of these two, Both Teams to Score seems to be a good option. With Ancelotti’s display in his team’s firepower, Over 2.5 Goals also seems to be ideal.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation