Sassuolo vs AC Milan
Italian Serie A
Date: 22 May 2022, Sunday
Kick-off at 17:00 UK / 18:00 CET
Venue: MAPEI Stadium – Citta del Tricolore (Reggio nell’Emilia).
AC Milan will be chasing their first Serie A title after a decade on Sunday afternoon when they travel to MAPEI Stadium – Citta del Tricolore to take on Sassuolo in the last round of the season.
I Rossoneri need only one point to secure the Scudetto trophy and they are huge favorites to get one here, being as low as 1.45 to claim all three.
Stefano Pioli has done an amazing job with this team, especially in the second half of the season, taking AC Milan to a phenomenal winning thread despite a very challenging schedule.
I Rossoneri are thus undefeated in the last 15 league outings. They won eight and drew two of the previous ten.
It is a memorable thread indeed if we know they have faced the likes of Napoli, Lazio, Fiorentina, Verona, and Atalanta in the process.
The trip to Reggio nell’Emilia will by no means represent an easy task for I Rossoneri, especially because they are so close to crossing the line.
Sassuolo certainly have the capacity and quality to beat any rival in this division on their day. They will enter this match on a high after a great showing in the 1-3 victory at Bologna last weekend.
Sassuolo vs AC Milan Head-to-head
- To make things even more complicated for AC Milan, they have lost each of the last two head to head affairs against Sassuolo.
- We’ve seen the Over 2.5 goals FT & Both Teams To Score option in all of the last four head to head outings between these two outfits.
- None of the previous eight H2H clashes in Reggio nell’Emilia ended without a winner.
Sassuolo vs AC Milan Prediction
AC Milan have relied heavily on their back line in the recent weeks but they are now up against the attacking-minded Sassuolo who have nothing to lose and who have just bagged three goals past Bologna at Stadio Renato Dall’Ara last weekend.
We won’t go with the away win at the 1.45 odds. Instead, we will back the Over 2.5 goals FT & Both Teams To Score bet at the 1.90 odds and Gianluca Scamacca to score anytime at the odds of 3.40. The Italian forward bagged a brace last weekend at Bologna.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker