RB Leipzig vs PSG
UEFA Champions League
Date: Wednesday, 3 November 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Red Bull Arena.
This match definitely has goals in it. Both teams fancy attacking-minded and attractive football and the return fixture in French capital only proved it.
You can hardly make a mistake with the Over 2.5 goals FT pick at the 1.57 odds. We will alternatively back the visitors to claim the spoils at the 2.20 odds.
RB Leipzig vs PSG Head-to-head
- RB Leipzig and PSG locked horns in the previous two terms of the Champions League as well.
- PSG claimed a demolishing 0-3 victory in the 2019/20 semifinal (a single leg), while the two teams claimed a win apiece from two group phase affair in the 2020/21 campaign.
- We’ve seen at least three goals scored in four of five head to head matches between the two teams.
RB Leipzig vs PSG Predictions & Analysis
RB Leipzig are searching for their inaugural points in Group A on Wednesday evening when they play host to PSG in the fourth round of the competition.
The two sides played a fantastic five-goal thriller two weeks ago in Paris when the Ligue 1 runners-up turned a 1-2 deficit into a 3-2 victory.
Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe stole the show for Les Parisiens on the occasion
The team led by Mauricio Pochettino have thus successfully bounced back from the inaugural draw at Club Brugge as they picked up back-to-back victories over Manchester City and RB Leipzig in the following two outings.
PSG are also doing great in the domestic league where they’ve claimed 0 wins, 1 draw, and 1 defeat in 12 matches so far in the season.
RB Leipzig, on the other side, won only four of the maiden ten rounds of the competition in Bundesliga.
Such a record is only enough to keep them at a disappointing 8th place in the table.
Key Stats for Betting
- RB Leipzig won four of five Bundesliga games on the home patch this season, scoring 17 goals (more than four per game) in these wins.
- The lone defeat came at the hands of Bayern Munich who celebrated a 1-4 victory at Red Bull Arena in mid-September.
- PSG won 10, drew 1, and lost 1 of 12 Ligue 1 matches this season.
- PSG sit at the top of Group A with two wins and a draw in the opening three outings
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.