Watch Rangers vs Liverpool Live Streaming Match #UCL #RANLIV
Rangers vs Liverpool
UEFA Champions League
Date: 12 October 2022, Wednesday
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Ibrox Stadium (Glasgow).
Liverpool bounced back from the opening round’s loss to Napoli by beating Ajax and Rangers in the following two home fixtures.
They hit the road again on Wednesday evening, this time to face Rangers in the fourth round of the UEFA Champions League.
Jurgen Klopp’s troops do not want to drop the ball against the group underdogs here with the fixtures against Napoli and Ajax (away) remaining.
The Reds desperately need to shift their fortunes around in terms of their form in general, especially after another sloppy performance in a 3-2 defeat to Arsenal on Sunday in London.
Liverpool have won just two of the inaugural eight outings so far in the season in the Premier League and are already as many as 14 points shy of the Gunners at the top of the standings.
Klopp has huge problems with injuries because he will miss both his standard full backs Andy Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold here.
Also, Mohamed Salah has been miles away from his best form this season, while Luis Diaz will also likely skip the mid-week’s trip to Ibrox Stadium.
Rangers will come into this tie in higher spirits after an easy 4-0 drubbing of St. Mirren at the weekend.
Antonio-Mirko Colak bagged a brace on the occasion to take his Premiership tally to 10 goals so far in the season.
The Croatian forward could find joy in the final third here past the crippled back line of Liverpool’s.
Rangers vs Liverpool Head-to-head
- These two teams met each other eight days ago at Anfield where Liverpool celebrated a comfortable 2-0 victory with two set-piece goals.
- They had previously battled it out only once in a friendly in 2011 when Rangers celebrated a 1-0 victory.
Rangers vs Liverpool Prediction
Liverpool are struggling badly to keep things quiet at the back this season and we can hardly see them keeping a clean sheet here against the Gers.
We fancy Antonio-Mirko Colak to score anytime at the sky-high 4.33 odds. The braver punters can shoot for the 2-2 correct score at the odds of 17.00
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United