With Newcastle having become the richest club in the Premier League overnight, they’ll certainly have money to spend in the next few transfer windows.
The Sun detail the incredible wealth that the new owners will bring to the club, and at an estimated £320 billion, that’s more than 10 times the wealth of Man City’s owners
TalkSPORT pundit, Tony Cascarino, has suggested that Newcastle will be best served by buying British first of all, and perhaps high-profile players that are out of favour, rather than just throwing money at the club willy-nilly
- Observations Made After Graham Potter’s Chelsea Defeated Crystal Palace 2-1 Away
- Things Graham Potter did that helped Chelsea defeat Crystal Palace 2-1 today at Selhurst Park
- Connor Gallagher’s Message To Chelsea Fans After Scoring His First Chelsea Goal.
- Watch Inter Milan vs Roma Live Streaming Match #RomaInter #InterRoma #INTROM
- Why Graham Potter’s 3-5-2 Formation Against Crystal Palace Is A Dynamic Set-up