PSG vs Troyes
France – Ligue 1
Date: Saturday, 29 October 2022
Kick-off at 16:00 UK / 17:00 CET
Venue: Parc Des Princes
Visiting rivals Troyes face home side PSG at Parc Des Princes in this Ligue 1 fixture on Saturday.
PSG have ended the win drought in the last home match. They will be hoping to extend that thread after three winning games.
They lacked that old strength in scoring goals in the last few matches, despite Messi returning to his scintillating form, PSG have scored just 6 goals in their last five games.
But the Parisian attack has returned to its goal-scoring prime in the last Ligue 1 match against AC Ajaccio and Maccabi Haifa in the Champions League.
Meanwhile, Troyes have been one of the worst team the previous Ligue 1 campaign and they were lucky to not have gotten relegated at the end of the season.
They have continued this dismal form even in to this new campaign and are still struggling with their defense. Troyes were following a streak of three losing games before claiming a win against Angers the past month.
Since then, they looks have evolved into a better shape and such bettering helped them to climb up to the 11th spot in the league standings.
But they will head into this fixture winless for the past four league games. Therefore, there is no doubt that the home side PSG will have a good advantage on Saturday.
PSG vs Troyes Head-to-head (h2h)
- PSG have been the dominant force in the history of this head to head encounter.
- They had netted in a total of 17 goals in the past five h2h meetings.
- At this venue, the hosts have a 100% unbeaten record against this opponent.
PSG vs Troyes Prediction
Based on the head to head meetings between these two, PSG will most probable dominate possession and create several successful chances.
A goal can be expected anytime from the Argentinian forward Messi, who is currently in top form. Also Over 3.5 Goals is a must bet as they have been recording goal-fest fixtures in the past
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games