PSG vs Nice
France – Ligue 1
Date: Wednesday, 1 December 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Parc Des Princes.
Mauricio Pochettino lost Neymar who has just suffered a tough injury, but Lionel Messi stole the show in the weekend’s 1-3 victory at Saint-Etienne. The new Ballon d’Or winner delivered three assists on Sunday afternoon and it will be very interesting to see whether he will back up such performance with another strong showing here against Nice
PSG vs Nice Head-to-head
- PSG dominated this matchup in the recent history.
- They won seven and drew one of the last eight clashes against Nice.
- We saw three or more goals in 11 of the last 12 H1H games between these two outfits.
PSG vs Nice Predictions & Analysis
PSG host Nice in the most exciting game of the Matchday No 16 in Ligue 1 on Wednesday evening at Parc Des Princes.
The hosts will enter the tie in much higher spirits as their counterparts fell to third place in the league standings after a shocking home defeat to rock-bottomed Metz on Saturday.
It was a dreadful performance from Chris Galtier’s men who are now as many as 14 points below PSG at the top of the league table.
The gap could be higher after mid-week’s clash in Paris as Nice travel to Parc Des Princes as big underdogs.
Galtier’s men have had by far the best defensive record in the entire league for quite some time but they completely ruined it with some weaker displays of late. M
Nice thus failed to keep a clean sheet in eight successive Ligue 1 outings. They have lost two of the last three matches in the competition despite playing the likes of Montpellier, Clermont, and Metz along the way.
It is not the form you want to have going face to face with by far the strongest team in the country.
Key Stats for Betting
- PSG won 13, drew 1, and lost 1 of 15 league games this season.
- They won seven and drew one of the last eight head to head outings against Nice.
- Nice lost two of the last three Ligue 1 games.
- Eleven of the last twelve head to head fixtures saw at least three goals scored.
- World Cup Group E: What do Spain, Germany, Japan and Costa Rica Need to qualify
- QATAR 2022: African teams and their chances of qualification to the next round.
- The 4 Most Expensive Club Sales In Football
- 5 Portuguese Players who will Help Cristiano Ronaldo Win the 2022 World Cup Trophy
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 8