PSG vs Monaco
France – Ligue 1
Date: Sunday, 12 December 2021
Kick-off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET
Venue: Parc des Princes.
Monaco will travel to Paris as they take on PSG in a Ligue 1 fixture at Parc des Princes this Sunday.
The hosts would be looking to further extend their incredible lead at the top of the table, while the visitors who are in fine form will look to gain something from this trip to continue their ascent higher in the table.
Read our Preview, Predictions, and Betting Tips with Analysis here.
PSG vs Monaco Head-to-head
- Both teams have won 2 games each in the last 2 seasons.
- 4 of the last 6 meetings saw goals from both teams.
- A minimum of 4 goals were witnessed in those 4 fixtures.
- The win for the visitors at this venue in February this year was their first in 8 visits.
The Parisians will go into the match undefeated in the last 8 league games. The side has managed to pick up 11 points in their last 5 league matches and are sitting top of Ligue 1, 11 points clear of 2nd place Rennes.
The Monégasques are undefeated in the last 5 league matches. With 9 points coming from those fixtures they are 7th in the league, 5 points behind Rennes.
PSG vs Monaco Prediction
The visitor’s away form has in no way been remarkable with just a win in their last 4 league games on the road. However, they have conceded just 3 first-half goals this season in the league. To add to that PSG has dropped points in their last 2 games. I do see Monaco holding their own in the first half.
The home form of PSG has been incredible with their previous loss at this venue coming against Man City in their UCL exit last season. They should comfortably win against a side that has taken just 11 pints on the road this season.
With that being said the Parisians are not known for keeping clean sheets. The one occasion where they did manage a clean sheet in their preceding 6 home games is in their stalemate against Nice. Both teams are likely to score.
- Observations Made After Graham Potter’s Chelsea Defeated Crystal Palace 2-1 Away
- Things Graham Potter did that helped Chelsea defeat Crystal Palace 2-1 today at Selhurst Park
- Connor Gallagher’s Message To Chelsea Fans After Scoring His First Chelsea Goal.
- Watch Inter Milan vs Roma Live Streaming Match #RomaInter #InterRoma #INTROM
- Why Graham Potter’s 3-5-2 Formation Against Crystal Palace Is A Dynamic Set-up