PSG vs Marseille
France – Ligue 1
Date: Sunday, 15 October 2022
Kick-off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET
Venue: Parc des Princess.
Visiting Rivals Marseille face home side PSG at Parc des Princess in Sunday’s closing French League fixture.
Things might be frustrating for the French biggies since they conceded a draw in the previous home match against Benfica. In fact, the last three games have differed from their usual destroying form because of these stalemates.
Likewise, PSG have started to conceding goals in whatever ways they can lately. Sharing spoils in the games which them being considered as heavy favorites by the bookies can make them feel as if they are in a mess.
But their defensive line has some of the best players in the whole competition. Now if we put aside their weak performance in defense, does anyone expect below 2 goals from the offense consisting of Mbappe and Neymar.
Galtier will try to regain his team’s form in the upcoming match against Marseille. If Lionel Mess, who has been out for two games due to injury, returns, we can expect a good offensive performance from the Parisians as before.
However, Marseille should represent a decent test for PSG on Sunday. But they will head into this fixture on the back of a 1-2 losing effort to Freshers and the current third-bottom Ajaccio. Therefore, there is no doubt that the home side PSG will have a good advantage on Sunday.
PSG vs Marseille Head-to-head (h2h)
- Marseille have not beaten PSG in their last 4 head to head meetings.
- Their latest encounter had finished in a 2-1 win for PSG.
- PSG have not been defeated in 9 of their previous 10 home encounters against Marseille.
PSG vs Marseille Prediction
Based on the recent head to head meetings between these two, PSG will most probable dominate possession and create several successful chances.
At the other end, Marseille won’t find it easy to break down their defense as they do. Although we do think that they’ll be pulling one back during this clash probably.
We therefore back PSG to Win & Both Teams to Score bet at the 2.62 Odds
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation