PSG vs Juventus
Date: Tuesday, 6 September 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Parc des Princes.
PSG finally have a coach that can unlock their offensive potential and so far this season they have been scoring goals for fun. They will hopefully start their European campaign this Tuesday in front of their home crowd against former Italian champions Juventus.
Paris are currently at the top of the table and they have had 100 percentage winning record so far disregarding a single draw. It also deserves to be mentioned that they had found the back of the net an astonishing 24 times from just six games.
Moreover, they have been a terrific presence at home in almost all of their fixtures this season. In addition, they have also been targeting the Champions League for quite some time now and they will be extra motivated for the victory this Tuesday.
Meanwhile the Old Lady had to settle for a fourth-place finish the previous season in the Italian top flight and this time around they are stuck at the fifth position. In fact, they have remained winless in three of their total five games in the league so far.
Going on they have also been letting in goals in almost every one of their fixtures lately and particularly so away from home.
By the looks of things, expect a dominant victory for PSG this Tuesday at their home.
PSG vs Juventus Head-to-head (h2h)
- The past three encounters in a row had four or more goals.
- Five of the former six clashes had goals from both teams.
- Not once have the hosts won at this venue in the past three decades.
- They are yet to keep a clean sheet at this ground so far.
PSG vs Juventus Prediction & Analysis
The Parisians had won 12 of their previous 13 overall fixtures and they had also managed to register wins in 16 of their past 20 fixtures. In fact, their latest defeat had come more than five months back against arch rivals Monaco.
Going on it needs to be mentioned that they had scored three or more goals in 8 of their past 9 fixtures, and they have not lost at this venue in over the past ten months.
On the other hand, Juventus were winless in t10 of their past 13 overall games and in the process they had gone on two separate two game losing streaks. in addition, they are also on a 6-game winless run away from home which stretches back almost four months.
Considering these observations expect a victory for the in-form PSG this Tuesday.
- Opinion; Ngolo Kante Does More Than One Player’s Work At Chelsea
- Watch Denmark vs France Live Streaming Match #DENFRA #NationsLeague
- Current WSL Table & Match Review as Chelsea won 2 – 0 against Manchester City.
- Watch Asante Kotoko vs Hearts of Oak Live Streaming Match #GPLwk3 #SuperClash #KotokoHearts
- Graham Potter Should Figure Out Players That Don’t Want Be At Chelsea Before Signing New Players