PSG vs Brest
France – Ligue 1
Date: Saturday, 10 September 2022
Kick-off at 16:00 UK/ 17:00 CET
Venue: Parc des Princes.
Reigning champions PSG started this new season on an absolute blast and are currently in possession of the top-most position. They are at home this Saturday and we hope to deliver another convincing victory against a team that is trying to stay atop the relegation cut off – Brest.
Only one team has let in more goals than Brest in the entire competition, and disregarding a single victory they have a 100-percentage winless record as well.
As of now they are placed 17th in a table of 20 and they have a 100 percentage losing record on the road, disregarding a single fixture.
They were winless in 25 of their total 38 league games the previous season and they had a – -13 goal difference at the end of the campaign as well.
Meanwhile, PSG adapted an attack-first strategy right from the get-go, and are comfortably at the top of the table. They have scored the most number of goals of all the teams in the tournament, and they have a 100% winning record, disregarding a single draw as well.
They recently registered a 2-1 victory against Juventus in their Champions League opener, and this will further improve their confidence from now on.
In addition, they also have a dominant h2h record against this foe over the years, and considering these observations, expect a winning performance from PSG this weekend.
PSG vs Brest Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter ended in a 2-0 win for the Parisians.
- They are on an 11-game winning streak.
- They scored two or more goals in the past nine clashes in a row.
- Since 1990, the hosts have a 100% winning record at this venue, barring a single draw.
PSG vs Brest Prediction & Analysis
PSG won 13 of their previous 14 overall fixtures, and they are also on a 21-game unbeaten run as of now. Do also note that they scored 52 goals from their past 14 games.
Brest were winless in seven of their past eight overall match-ups, and they lost two of their previous three fixtures too. They also lost four of their past five road trips.
Considering these observations, expect a dominant win for PSG this weekend at their home. Do also count on the red-hot Kylian Mbappe to open the scoring for the French champions.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation