Watch Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #NFOTOT
Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham
England – Premier League
Date: Sunday, 28 August 2022
Kick-off at 16:30 UK/ 17:30 CET
Venue: City Ground.
Tottenham are dead-determined to secure at least a podium finish this season in the English top flight. Meanwhile Nottingham Forest were promoted to the English Premier League just at the end of the previous campaign and their objective would be to just extend their stay in the top flight.
The Spurs have had a 100 percentage winning record so far in the season, disregarding a draw against former champions Chelsea. It also needs to be noted that only Manchester City and toppers Arsenal have scored more goals than them in the entire tournament.
Moreover, they have also been on a good run away from home in the past several match-days and during this while they have found the back of the net in plenty.
They will consider this upcoming encounter as a great opportunity to deliver a confidence-boosting win. And these fixtures are a luxury for any team that is in competition with the likes of Manchester City in the English title-race.
The reason why Spurs are expected to be the favorites this weekend is – Forest are essentially a newcomer to this league. They were part of the second division the last season and they have not had any recent experience in dealing with the veterans of the English top flight.
Moreover they also have a poor head-to-head record against this rival over the years and taking into account all these observations it is expected that Tottenham will post the 3 points on the board this Sunday.
Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had finished in a 3-1 win for Tottenham.
- They had won 4 of the past 5 clashes.
- They had scored 3 or more goals in the past 2 meetings.
- The latest match at this ground had finished in a 0-3 win for the visitors.
Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham Prediction & Analysis
Nottingham were winless in 10 of their past 16 overall fixtures. This form is not at all good for a newly-promoted team to the English top flight.
On the other hand, Spurs were unbeaten in 12 of their past 13 overall games and in the process they had gone on a 4-match winning streak. They are also on an 8-match unbeaten run away from home and in the process they had gone on separate 2-game as well as 3-fixture winning streaks.
Considering these observations as well as the head-to-head domination of Tottenham, expect a win for them this Sunday
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design