Norwich vs Brighton
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Carrow Road.
It’s clear as daylight that the shift from Championship has not been kind to Norwich, who are currently placed dead last in the PL table. Brighton, who have lost just once so far this league campaign, are expected to pick up the three points this weekend at the Carrow Road.
Norwich vs Brighton Head-to-head
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-1 win for Brighton.
- They are on a two-game winning streak, and had kept clean sheets in both these meetings.
- They have a 100% winning record in PL games in the past two decades, and they are unbeaten in all competitions in the past four-year period.
Norwich vs Brighton Prediction & Analysis
Norwich were held to a goalless draw the last match-day on the road by Burnley. In the meantime, Brighton were held to a 0-0 draw at home by Arsenal.
Going on, Norwich had lost seven of their previous nine fixtures, and their only win this season in any competition had come against Bournemouth – who are from the lower division.
And barring this game against Bournemouth, the team has lost all of their home appearances in 2021-22, and had conceded twice or more in all of these match-ups.
On the other hand, their counterparts are placed sixth in the table, above the likes of Arsenal, Leicester, Tottenham etc. They are trailing just two points below the first position, and only Chelsea and Manchester City have conceded fewer goals than them this season.
As such, brave punters could go for the Brighton to Win to Nil wager at 3.40 odd.
Anyhow, Norwich are massive underdogs this Saturday at the Carrow Road.
Key Stats for Betting
- Norwich are placed 20th in a table of 20, and they have a 100% losing record barring a single draw – which had come against the 18th placed Burnley.
- They have scored a total of just two goals so far this season, while every single other team in the competition have outscored them by at least three goals.
- They have conceded the most number of goals in the league, and have conceded more than three times that of Brighton.
- Brighton have a single defeat to their name in this edition of the PL, and it had come against the in-form Everton.
- Not once have they lost on the road this whole season in any competition
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker