Monaco vs PSV Eindhoven
UEFA Europa League
Date: Thursday, 4 November 2021
Kick-off at 17:45 UK / 18:45 CET
Venue: Stade Louis II.
There are goals in this match without doubts. Monaco have been scoring and conceding goals with ease of late, while PSV did not play defense at all recently. The visitors fell 5-0 at Ajax before beating Twente 5-2 in the last two Eredivisie outings. The Over 2.5 goals FT is a huge banker at the 1.72 odds here.
Monaco vs PSV Eindhoven Head-to-head
- These two sided met each other in the last 16 round of the UEFA Champions League back in the 2004/05 campaign.
- PSV advanced 3-0 on aggregate back then (two clean-sheet wins).
- Four of the last six head to head clashes between these two sides ended with fewer than three goals scored.
- Monaco claimed a 1-2 victory two weeks ago in Eindhoven, scoring both goals against the run of play.
Monaco vs PSV Eindhoven Predictions & Analysis
Monaco climbed to the very top of the Group B standings after a 1-2 victory over PSV two weeks ago in Eindhoven.
Although the Dutch outfit were closer to the victory on the occasion, Monaco notched the late winner on the counter attack as substitute Sofiane Diop bagged an 89th-minute goal at Philips Stadion.
The team led by Niko Kovac thus have seven points from three games and are currently three points adrift of the third-placed PSV.
The visitors will be looking for their revenge on Thursday evening when they travel to Stade Louis II for the return clash with Les Monegasques. PSV will certainly enter the match in higher spirits following a demolishing 5-2 victory over Twente at the weekend in the Eredivisie
Monaco, on the other side, fell 2-0 away at Brest to drop to the 10th place in the Ligue 1 ladder. The team is under a huge pressure these days and PSV definitely have the capacity and potential to take advantage of the given situation.
Key Stats for Betting
- Monaco lost two of the last three Ligue 1 games.
- They were outplayed by PSV in the match played two weeks ago in Eindhoven.
- PSV have just bagged five goals past Twente on Sunday.
- Three or more goals were scored in each of the last 12 matches PSV played in all competitions
- Watch AC Milan vs Udinese Live Streaming Match #MilanUdinese 2-1 #SempreMilan
- Watch Brentford vs Manchester United Live Streaming Match #BREMUN #PL
- Watch Arsenal vs Leicester City Live Streaming Match #ARSLEI #PL
- Watch Manchester City vs Bournemouth Live Streaming Match #MCIBOU #PL
- Watch Aston Villa vs Everton Live Streaming Match #AVLEVE