Monaco vs Metz
France – Ligue 1
Date: Sunday 5th December 2021
Kick off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Stade Louis II.
Monaco is in seventh place and come into this game undefeated in their last four. They could go sixth with victory at the weekend and with them being six points behind 2nd placed Marseille the chase is certainly on.
It’s good for Monaco that they are unbeaten in four games however three of those has ended in draws. In midweek though they got a good 3-1 victory away to Angers and that should be the perfect tonic for the club coming into this encounter.
Metz are in 19th place but could escape the bottom three with victory here. Though they did lose against Montpellier 3-1 in midweek and that unfortunate given that they had gone their last four games in a row without defeat which was incredible for a club who have been struggling.
On the road Metz have a better record where they have won 8 points that is double what they have been able to achieve at home. The club also won their last away game coming at Nice 1-0 and have gone their last 2 games on their travels without defeat.
Monaco vs Metz: Head-to-Head
- Last season Monaco won this game 4-0.
- From the last 11 Ligue 1 meetings Monaco have won 10 of them.
- There is a 60% chance to see over 2.5 goals.
Monaco vs Metz: Prediction
Monaco is in good form, and we think this will be a straightforward win for them. However, they are around 1.30 to win so we will back them to be winning at half time and full time.
It’s got to the point of the season now and this is the business end for Monaco who need to keep up their consistency, but they also need to swap their draws for wins.
Metz are not a terrible team this season, but this looks like being a game too much for them especially as it is away from home and they have a very poor record against Monaco
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker