Manchester City vs PSG
Date: Wednesday, 24 November 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Etihad Stadium.
PSG have already slipped up twice in this group (against both RB Leipzig and Club Brugge) which is why they are currently second in the standings. However, we just can’t ignore the huge 4.75 odds offered for the visitors to claim the spoils at Etihad Stadium.
Manchester City vs PSG Head-to-head
- These two teams know each other very well as they have met each other in the semifinal of the previous Champions League term.
- Manchester City advanced to the final with home and away wins over Les Parisiens on the occasion.
- As mentioned above, PSG celebrated a 2-0 victory when these two teams met each other in September in this group.
- It was PSG’s first win over Man City (in six games).
Manchester City vs PSG Predictions & Analysis
Manchester City host PSG in a thrilling clash on Wednesday evening at Etihad Stadium where the two European heavyweights will battle it out for the top spot in Group A.
Although PSG celebrated a 2-0 victory in the reverse fixture played a couple of months ago at Parc Des Princes, it’s Manchester City who will go into this with the pole position.
The Citizens sit one point clear at the top of the group standings following impressive back-to-back drubbings of Club Brugge in the last two rounds.
Pep Guardiola’s machinery bagged as many as 15 goals in the remaining three games in this group (five per match on average).
They will enter this tie in high spirits following the weekend’s 3-0 thumping of Everton at Etihad Stadium.
PSG also bagged three goals at the weekend, two of which came in the dying minutes of the affair against Nantes (a 3-1) when Mauricio Pochettino’s men had 10 men on the pitch.
The good news for Pochettino is that Messi finally got off the mark in the league, scoring his maiden Ligue 1 goal on Saturday against Nantes.
Key Stats for Betting
- PSG won the first game between these two teams 2-0.
- PSG won 12 of 14 Ligue 1 matches this season and they will have Neymar, Messi, and Mbappe all available here.
- Pep Guardiola has certain issues with the sidelined players as neither Kevin De Bruyne nor Jack Grealish were in action at the weekend, while Ferran Torres is a long-term absentee.
- This match can go either way but the value is great with PSG.
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.