Watch Lyon vs Marseille Live Streaming Match #OLOM
Lyon vs Marseille
France – Ligue 1
Date: Sunday, 21 November 2021
Kick-off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET
Venue: Groupama Stadium.
The Groupama Stadium is all set to witness the 39th instalment of the Choc des Olympiques this Sunday. As in the case with most of the clashes between these sides, this fixture is set to be a crucial fixture, with the outcome causing various major repercussions in the top half of the table. Read our Preview, Predictions, and Betting Tips with Analysis here.
Lyon vs Marseille Head-to-head
- OL has won twice and lost once in the last five Olympicos.
- 2 or fewer goals were scored in the preceding 3 h2h games.
- Both teams have scored in 3 of the previous 4 games.
- The visitors have failed to win a fixture in their previous 16 trips to this venue.
Lyon vs Marseille Prediction and Analysis
The Kids have looked good in their wins over the course of the season in the league but did have their fair share of losses during the season. Apart from their losses against Angers, PSG, Nieces and Rennes they have dropped points against teams lower in the table through draws.
The club is currently 7th in Ligue 1, four points behind their opponents for this weekend. They have been dominating their Europa League group winning all 4 of their games and are currently top of the group.
The Phocaeans on the other hand have delivered top-class performances throughout the season and have lost just twice, with the losses coming against 2nd place Lens and the defending French League champions Lille. They would like to find the winning goal more often as they have the 2nd most draws in the league.
They are currently 4th in the table just a point behind 2nd place Lens and behind Nice on goal difference who are in the 3rd position. Their affinity towards drawing is seen in the Europa League as well as they are 3rd in the group with 4 draws in 4 games, behind Galatasaray and Lazio.
The visitors will go into the fixture with a better run of games. However, the hosts are yet to lose a game at home with 9 wins across all competitions while the visitors have just a win in their last 6 games on the road.
With the hugely one-sided h2h record a draw is unlikely despite the fact the visitors have registered 9 draws already in the season. Hence I have picked Lyon to win this fixture.
Karl Toko Ekambi who has made 14 goal contributions for his side already across the league and the UEL, is the top scorer in the Europa League. The Cameroonian who is the penalty taker for his side is expected to find the back of the net at least once in this fixture
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design