Watch Leeds United vs Arsenal Live Streaming Match #LEEARS #PL
Leeds United vs Arsenal
English Premier League
Date: 16 October 2022, Sunday
Kick-off at 14:00 UK / 15:00 CET
Venue: Elland Road (Leeds).
Arsenal somehow managed to break Liverpool’s resistance and stay atop the Premier League standings with a big 3-2 victory over the Reds last weekend.
Gabriel Martinelli and Bukayo Saka pulled off fantastic performances seven days ago for the Gunners who now even have a chance to extend the lead at the top since second-placed Man City have a tough away fixture against Liverpool later this day.
Mikel Arteta’s men won eight of nine league games this season. The lone defeat came at the hands of Manchester United in early-September.
Arsenal have been scoring goals fort fun of late and the impressive offensive line has been Arteta’s biggest weapon in the recent fixtures.
The Gunners have bagged at least three goals in each of the previous three league outings, including the mentioned victory over Liverpool seven days ago.
They are now up against Leeds United who are on a streak of five straight league fixtures without a win.
The Peacocks took just two points in the previous five rounds. The latest failure came last Sunday in the 2-1 defeat at Crystal Palace.
On a positive note, Jesse Marsch’s men are undefeated at home this season. They won three and drew two of five outings at Elland Road in all competitions this term, shipping just two goals in the process.
Leeds vs Arsenal Head-to-head
- Arsenal will go into this encouraged with a streak of seven wins and a draw in the previous eight matches against the Peacocks.
- The Gunners have scored twelve goals in the last four wins over Leeds United.
- Both teams were on target in three of the previous four H2H outings between these rivals.
Leeds vs Arsenal Prediction
Arsenal won seven and drew one of the last eight head to head meetings with Leeds. The Gunners are currently enjoying the best season in the last decade and we can hardly expect anything else but their easy win over the struggling Peacocks.
We will back Arsenal to have the lead at the half time and win the match at the end at the odds of 2.40. The value is also with the penalty-taker Bukayo Saka to score anytime for the visitors at the 2.87 odds.
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design