Inter Milan vs Juventus
Italy – Serie A
Date: Sunday, 24 October 2021
Kick-off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET
Venue: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
We have more than enough reasons to back a low-scoring contest here. Juventus will certainly use the same defensive-minded approach that led them to four subsequent narrow wins across competitions. Inter will have to adapt to it and we don’t quite see a lot of goal-scoring chances on Sunday at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
Inter Milan vs Juventus Head-to-head
- These two teams met each other in the Coppa Italia semifinal last season when Juventus advanced 2-1 on aggregate, courtesy of a 1-2 win at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
- The teams snatched a win apiece in their league clashes in the previous term of the Serie A.
- Both teams scored just twice in the last five head to head affairs.
Inter Milan vs Juventus Predictions & Analysis
It’s all set for the new Derby d’Italia as Inter Milan and Juventus will close the exciting Matchday No 9 with a mouth-watering clash at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
Neither of the two sides got off to the best possible start to the season, especially the visitors.
However, Juventus did manage to initiate a winning thread. They will go into this on the back of six consecutive victories across competitions.
Massimiliano Allegri has found the good old recipe that has brought I Bianconeri so many titles over the course of history.
Rock-solid defense is the key to it and a single goal will usually come at the opposite end to make the difference in Juve’s favor.
This is exactly the pattern that Juventus followed in each of the last four victories along the way. I Bianconeri picked up four successive 1-0 wins, including two Champions League affairs against Chelsea and Zenit.
It will be very interesting to see whether they will be able to keep hold of Inter’s attacking line led by LKautaro Martinez and Edin Dzeko.
The latter had a goal and an assist in Inter’s maiden Champions League win of the season on Tuesday evening against Sheriff Tiraspol.
Key Stats for Betting
- Inter drew in two of their last five games in all competitions.
- They failed to score in two of three Champions League games (against Real Madrid and Shakhtar Donetsk).
- Juventus claimed four consecutive 1-0 wins in all competitions.
- Three of the last five Derby d’Italia clashes ended with fewer three goals scored.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker