Inter Milan vs Bayern Munich
Date: Wednesday, 7 September 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
Three teams to have won the continental trouble in recent history are included in possibly the Group of Death in Champions League this time around. Likely it is extremely important for Inter Milan as well as Bayern Munich to start their campaign with a victory.
Inter Milan have been one of the titans of Italian football for the past several years and the season before they had even lifted the title – putting an end to years of monopoly by Juventus.
However last time around they had to bow down to archrivals AC Milan and had to settle for a place in the second position. And what hurt most was that they were trailing by just two points below the toppers at the end of the campaign.
Meanwhile the Bavarians secured their tenth straight league crown the last season and they have started on a strong note this time around as well.
However, one thing that needs to be mentioned is that they seem to have slightly lost their edge – and Robert Lewandowski leaving might have contributed to this.
Anyhow with the presence of the in-form Barcelona in the same group, both these teams will be under pressure as one of these three will be surely eliminated before the knockouts begin.
By the looks of things, expect a fierce encounter between the two teams this Wednesday and chances are high that goals will come in plenty.
Inter Milan vs Bayern Munich Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-2 win for Inter.
- The two clashes before that were won by the Bavarians.
- Not once have the guests kept a clean sheet at this ground.
- The latest CL meeting at this venue had ended in a 0-1 win for the visitors.
Inter Milan vs Bayern Munich Prediction & Analysis
Inter Milan had scored two or more goals in 13 of their previous 15 overall fixtures and in the process they had even gone on a six-game winning streak.
Moreover, they had won 7 of their past 10 appearances in front of their home crowd and they had scored two or more goals in every single one of these fixtures.
On the other hand, we have the indomitable Bayern Munich, who have lost a total of just three times in the past 25 games. Their goal-scoring prowess really needs no introduction and as always they are one of the favorites to lift the European title at the end of the season.
As things stand, expect a high-scoring thriller between the two teams this Wednesday
- Opinion; Ngolo Kante Does More Than One Player’s Work At Chelsea
- Watch Denmark vs France Live Streaming Match #DENFRA #NationsLeague
- Current WSL Table & Match Review as Chelsea won 2 – 0 against Manchester City.
- Watch Asante Kotoko vs Hearts of Oak Live Streaming Match #GPLwk3 #SuperClash #KotokoHearts
- Graham Potter Should Figure Out Players That Don’t Want Be At Chelsea Before Signing New Players