Fiorentina vs AC Milan
Italy – Serie A
Date: Saturday, 20 November 2021
Kick-off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET
Venue: Stadio Artemio Franchi.
Fiorentina played a tight match against Juventus in the previous round, losing just 1-0 away in Turin on the occasion
Milan have the second-best defense in the division and only one of the last four games they played in all competitions saw three or more goals scored. The Under 2.5 goals FT is the primary betting option here.
Fiorentina vs AC Milan Head-to-head
- Milan earned the domestic double on Fiorentina in the previous term of the Serie A, beating Viola both home and away.
- Milan have scored five goals in the last two clashes against Fiorentina.
- Just two of the last six head to head encounters between these two teams produced three or more goals.
Fiorentina vs AC Milan Predictions & Analysis
Milan’s unbeaten run in the 2021/22 Serie A campaign will be on a serious test on Saturday evening when they travel to Stadio Artemio Franchi to take on Fiorentina.
While Fiorentina have usually lost the clashes against stronger teams so far in the season, we all know they are well capable of getting a result against any opposition in this division on their day, especially at Stadio Artemio Franchi.
Viola were moments away from securing a draw at Allianz Stadium before the international break but were unlucky to concede a 91st-minute goal and eventually lose 1-0 at Juventus.
It was the fourth loss in the last six league outings for Vincenzo Italiano and his troops.
However, Fiorentina did win each of the last two home matches in the league, both with the same 3-0 scoreline (against Cagliari and Spezia respectively).
They are now up against Milan who have won 10 and drawn 2 of the opening 12 matches of the season.
The Rossoneri share the very top of the standings with Napoli at the moment. Milan played a 1-1 draw to bitter city rivals Inter Milan in the previous round.
They boast the second-best defensive record in the league with just 9 goals shipped in the inaugural 12 outings.
Key Stats for Betting
- There were only four shots on target in total in Fiorentina’s clash against Juventus in the previous round of the Serie A.
- Four of the last six head to head games between these two outfits ended with fewer than three goals scored.
- Three of the last four matches Milan played in all competitions ended with fewer than three goals scored.
- Milan drew in each of the last two games against Porto and Inter Milan (both 1-1).
- World Cup Group E: What do Spain, Germany, Japan and Costa Rica Need to qualify
- QATAR 2022: African teams and their chances of qualification to the next round.
- The 4 Most Expensive Club Sales In Football
- 5 Portuguese Players who will Help Cristiano Ronaldo Win the 2022 World Cup Trophy
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 8