Everton vs Arsenal
England – Premier League
Date: Monday, 6 December 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Goodison Park.
The Gunners have been a sight to watch once they overcame their struggles at the initial stage of the season. After consecutive losses they went on berserk mode, and registered win after win, and this resulted in them climbing to the fifth position in the table.
And now they have an opportunity to climb further high, especially with the fourth-placed West Ham taking on toppers Chelsea.
Meanwhile, Everton have been one of the worst this season in the PL, and particularly in the recent weeks they have been going through a losing streak.
By the looks of things, expect a win for the in-form Arsenal this Monday.
Everton vs Arsenal Head-to-head (h2h)
- Six of the past ten clashes had three or more goals.
- Since 2007, only thrice have the guests have failed to score at this stadium.
- Three of the last five clashes at this ground had goals from both teams.
- The Gunners had recorded nine of the former thirteen overall wins.
Everton vs Arsenal Prediction & Analysis
Everton lost 1-4 at home the last match-day, against arch-rivals Liverpool. They are also on a three-game losing streak, and they had lost six of the past seven fixtures too.
Going on, two of their total four league wins this season had come against the 18th placed Burnley, and the 19th placed Norwich.
On the other hand, Arsenal had recorded a 2-0 win at home the past game week, against Newcastle. They have also been unbeaten since August, barring their sole defeat against Liverpool.
During the while, they scored goals in plenty, and even registered long winning streaks.
Going on, they also have a good h2h record against this foe over the years, and this Monday they will be determined to go after the three points – especially with an opportunity to secure a top-four spot.
Key Stats for Betting
- The Gunners had won five of the past six overall fixtures, and they had also won 10 of the former 13 games. And their single defeat during this stretch had come against Liverpool, at the Anfield.
- They had scored two or more goals in seven of the former ten meetings.
- Meanwhile, the Toffees have won just four times all through the campaign, and three of these victories had come against teams currently placed 15th or below in the table.
- The last they recorded a win at home was back in September.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker