England vs Hungary
World Cup Qualification
Date: Tuesday, 12 October 2021
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Wembley Stadium.
The English could possibly secure the ticket to Qatar with a win this Tuesday, taking into account their four-point lead at the top. Moreover, they are at home, and are pitted against the Hungarians – who are minnows in comparison to them. Read our Preview, Predictions, and Betting Tips with Analysis here.
England vs Hungary Head-to-head
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-4 win for England.
- They have a 100% winning record since 1962, barring a single draw.
- They have scored two or more goals in all but one game since 1983.
England vs Hungary Prediction & Analysis
The Three Lions had recorded a 0-5 win on the road the last match-day, against Andorra. In the meantime, the Hungarians lost 0-1 at home against Albania, in a crucial fixture.
Going on, the English are on a 17-game unbeaten run, and in the process had even gone on a seven-match winning streak. They have been scoring goals in plenty in the process, and they are also dead-determined to make up for their miss at the Euros.
A win this Tuesday will practically guarantee them the top position, since the second-placed Albania, and the third-placed Poland are taking on each other.
Moreover, the Hungarians have been on a rather inconsistent run lately, and have been letting in goals in huge numbers. And on top of that, they also have a poor h2h record against this foe over the years.
For all these reasons, expect a thumping win for England this Tuesday.
Key Stats for Betting.
- The English are ranked third in the world, and lately they have been one of the top contenders to make a deep run in the 2022 World Cup. In fact, they were runners-up of the recently-concluded Euro 2020, where they were beaten in the final via penalties.
- They are also the toppers of Group I, and have a 100% winning record, barring a single draw. They have also conceded the least number of goals of all the teams in the group, and have a combined scorecard of 23-2 from just seven games.
- Meanwhile, the Hungarians are ranked 40th in the world, and as of now they are in possession of the fourth spot in qualification group. They have won just thrice all through the campaign, and two of these wins had come against Andorra, while the third and last had come against San Marino
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation