Eintracht Frankfurt vs West Ham
Date: Thursday, 5 May 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Deutsche Bank Park.
These two teams might have made it to the semifinals of the Europa League, but it needs to be mentioned that both of them are going through dismal streaks at the moment.
They are conceding goals in huge numbers, and basically have turned almost all of their recent fixtures into high-scoring affairs.
Frankfurt have seldom won in the last several weeks, and particularly so at home. However, the fact they are just 90 minutes away from a potential showdown for a major trophy will motivate them to deliver one of their best performances this season.
Meanwhile, West Ham are fighting battles on two fronts as of now. They are trying their absolute best to climb into the top most tier of the English top flight, as they need to make sure that they qualify for one of Europe’s premier competitions next season.
On top of that, they have to take care of their Europa campaign as well. In case they fail to make it to the top six of EPL, they will have to make sure that they lift the Europa. Because only then will they be able to represent England in the next edition of the Champions league.
As these two battle it out for a ticket to the final, expect a fierce encounter this Thursday. And considering their recent defensive performances, anticipate goals in plenty.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs West Ham Head-to-head (h2h)
- The reverse fixture had finished in a 1-2 win for the Germans on the road.
- 100 percentage of clashes between the two had goals from both teams.
- Every single meeting between the two also had three or more goals.
- The Hammers had conceded a total of five goals from their previous two matches against other German teams.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs West Ham Prediction & Analysis
The first leg finished in a 1-2 win on the road for Frankfurt. However, they were unbeaten in nine of their past eleven overall games, and they have won just once from their preceding 11 appearances at home.
And all along they have been conceding goals in plenty.
On the other hand, the Hammers are on a 3-fixture losing streak, and they had lost six of their past seven road trips too.
With either team desperate to make it to the final, count on these two out-of-form defenses to let in goals in huge numbers this Thursday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Four of the past six fixtures of Frankfurt had three or more goals.
- West Ham had lost six of their previous seven away games.
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move
- Antonio Rudiger makes big Chelsea contract admission after becoming a man at Stamford Bridge
- Why Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea Career Could End Just Like Frank Lampard’s