Chelsea vs Manchester United
England – Premier League
Date: Sunday 28th November 2021
Kick off at 16:30 UK/ 17:30 CET
Venue: Stamford Bridge (London)
Even though Chelsea have stepped outside of Manchester United’s shadow in the past decade there is still a great rivalry between the sides and this should be a top game to watch at the weekend.
Chelsea are looking fantastic at the moment and they thrashed Juventus 4-0 in the Champions League in midweek. Chelsea are also top of the Premier League and have a 3 point advantage over the current champions Manchester City.
The Blues are in great form too and have won 4 of their last five games and have only conceded 4 goals so far this season.
The big news for Manchester United is that their manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was sacked after they had a run of disappointing results that finished with a 4-1 loss against Watford.
United are now looking for an interim manager until the end of the season and the favourite seems to be German Ralf Rangnick. However Michael Carrick will take charge of the team for now.
In midweek United got a good 2-0 victory over Villarreal in the Champions League and that would have calmed the waters down a bit.
Chelsea vs Manchester United Head to Head
- Last season this fixture ended 0-0 and indeed the last two meetings have finished in this scoreline.
- Chelsea have only beaten Manchester United on 1 occasion from the last 9 meetings.
- There is a 60% chance to see under 2.5 goals.
Chelsea vs Manchester United Prediction
This fixture reminds us of the Manchester derby a few weeks ago where it was clear and obvious that City were several levels up from United and we can see that the same applies to Chelsea and they should win this game.
Not only are Chelsea ticking all of the boxes compared to United but they also remained at home in midweek while United had to travel to Spain.
So we will back Thomas Tuchel’s side to get the victory and march on at the top of the league. United will turn a corner and get better but we don’t expect it to happen this weekend, not at Stamford Bridge
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City