Watch Chelsea vs Manchester United Live Streaming Match #CHEMUN #CFC #MUFC
Chelsea vs Manchester United
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 22 October 2022
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea as well as Manchester United are in pursuit of a European spot for sure, and after that their objective would be a podium finish. But before they are able to go after the title, they will have to take care of the likes of the Citizens, the Reds, and the Gunners.
As of now, the teams are placed next to each other in the league table – placed fourth and fifth. Both of them are on long stretch of good performances, and the two are scoring goals in plenty as well.
They are separated by just one point, and as such the importance for this upcoming fixture becomes even bigger. The winner of this encounter will get to stay in the top-four, while the other will be at a serious disadvantage.
Coming to the Blues – they are one of the two teams in the entire league to have remained unbeaten in the past five match-days. Four of these were wins, and importantly they are on a perfect unbeaten run at home since April.
And this stretch of performances include clashes against AC Milan (Champions League), Leicester, Wolves, Tottenham etc.
It is also to be noted that they scored two or more goals in six of their previous seven appearances at home.
On the other hand, the Red Devils are on an unbeaten run since their loss against arch-rivals City. In fact, barring a draw against Newcastle, they have a winning record during this stretch.
Considering the recent form of both teams, expect goals to come from either end of the pitch this Saturday.
Chelsea vs Manchester United Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Three of the past four meetings had goals from both teams.
- The Devils won three of the former five clashes at this ground.
- Since 2018, the hosts kept a single clean sheet at this venue.
Chelsea vs Manchester United Prediction & Analysis
The Blues have a perfect winning record all through October barring a draw, and they have been in phenomenal form at home for the past six months. In fact, their latest defeat at this venue came back in April, against Arsenal.
On the other hand, the Red Devils are also consistently finding the back of the net, and they are absolutely desperate to secure a top-four finish. They just cannot go two seasons in a row without the Champions League.
As things stand, expect either team to find the back of the net this weekend.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United