Chelsea vs Burnley
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 6 November 2021
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea continue to be the best team in the English top flight this time around, and with some heavyweights in top-form, that is truly an achievement. They are at the top of the table, and are pitted against the struggling Burnley – who are placed 18th in the table.
Surely expect the reigning European champions to deliver a convincing win this Saturday at their home.
Chelsea vs Burnley Head-to-head
- The latest encounter had ended in a 2-0 win for the Blues.
- They are on a four-fixture winning streak.
- They had scored a total of 18 goals from their last six fixtures.
- In the past two decades, only once have the hosts lost at this venue.
Chelsea vs Burnley Prediction & Analysis
The Blues registered a 0-3 win on the road the last match-day, against Newcastle. They are also on a seven-game winning streak, and their latest defeat had come in the Champions League, against Juventus.
In fact, barring another loss against Manchester City, they have had an invincible run since May of 2021.
Particularly at home, they have been on a roll. In fact, their latest league fixture at home had ended in a 7-0 win for them.
On the other hand, Burnley did record their first win of the season the last game week – a 3-1 scoreline at home, against Brentford.
However, they were winless in 12 of their previous 14 overall fixtures, and their latest win on the road had come back in May, against Fulham – who currently are part of the Championship.
By the looks of things, expect a win for Chelsea this weekend at the Stamford Bridge.
Key Stats for Betting
- Barring a draw against Liverpool, and a defeat against Manchester City, Thomas Tuchel’s men have a 100% winning record in the league this season.
- They have conceded just three goals all through this campaign – which is easily the best of all the 20 squads in the competition.
- With a combined scorecard of 16-2 from their five appearances at home, they have scored the most, as well as have conceded the least.
- Burnley are placed 18th in the table, and have a 100% winless record disregarding a single victory – which had come against Brentford.
- In fact, barring two draws, they have a 100% losing record on the road in the 2021-22 edition of the PL