Brentford vs Leicester
England – Premier League
Date: Sunday, 24 October 2021
Kick-off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Brentford Community Stadium.
Despite being promoted just at the end of the last season, Brentford have had an impressive campaign so far. Meanwhile, Leicester are high on confidence after back-to-back confidence-boosting wins in the PL & Champions League. The expectation is that goals will come from either side of the pitch this Sunday.
Brentford vs Leicester Head-to-head
- The latest encounter had ended in a 1-3 win for the Foxes.
- They are on a three-fixture winning streak.
- They have a 100% winning record at this venue since 1993.
- At this stadium, they had scored three or more goals in all but one clash.
Brentford vs Leicester Prediction & Analysis
Brentford lost 0-1 at home the last match-day, against European champions Chelsea. They were on an unbeaten run of four games before that, and one of these encounters were against Liverpool.
Moreover, they have lost just twice at home since February in all competitions – once against Chelsea, and the other time against Brighton.
On the other hand, Leicester absolutely demolished Manchester United with a 4-2 comeback win the last game week in the PL. Their form was quite under question lately, but the team seems to have figured out a solution.
However, their defense is still an issue that needs to be addressed. So far they have conceded a total of 14 goals – just two fewer than the dead-last placed Norwich. Moreover, they have also been conceding in plenty on the road for the past several weeks.
Likely, it’s a doubt if the Foxes would be able to keep a clean sheet this weekend. However, they do have a great h2h record against this rival, and lately their offense has been on fire as well.
For the reason, it’s a doubt if Brentford could keep a clean sheet as well.
Key Stats for Betting
- Brentford have not kept clean sheets in their last three league games in a row, while they have a total of just two at home in 2021-22. Once against Arsenal, and once against a team from the lower divisions.
- However, they had scored two or more goals in seven of their preceding nine home appearances, and they had slotted in ten from their past three home fixtures combined.
- Leicester had scored four or more goals in their past two match-ups, and one of these were against Manchester United.
- Be that as it may, they have a single clean sheet from their last eleven games.
- Observations Made After Graham Potter’s Chelsea Defeated Crystal Palace 2-1 Away
- Things Graham Potter did that helped Chelsea defeat Crystal Palace 2-1 today at Selhurst Park
- Connor Gallagher’s Message To Chelsea Fans After Scoring His First Chelsea Goal.
- Watch Inter Milan vs Roma Live Streaming Match #RomaInter #InterRoma #INTROM
- Why Graham Potter’s 3-5-2 Formation Against Crystal Palace Is A Dynamic Set-up