Bournemouth vs Arsenal
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 20 August 2022
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Vitality Stadium.
It might be hard to believe but Arsenal and Manchester City are the only two teams in the whole competition to have maintained 100 percentage winning records so far this season. Meanwhile Bournemouth were recently promoted to the top flight and they will not at all be eager about this upcoming clash.
They had the misfortune to lock horns with reigning champions Manchester City in the last match-day and as expected they were dealt a stunning defeat.
They let in 4 unanswered goals and they were totally outplayed be the titleholders as well.
Going on, Bournemouth might have been one of the top dogs in the second division, which is the Championship.
But this is possibly the toughest and most competitive league in European football and here they simply are trying to punch above their weight.
On top of that they are pitted against the Gunners of all teams this weekend. Mikel Arteta’s men are simply wounded beasts.
Despite having the talent and prestige, they have been unable to make it to the top-four in the past few seasons and the last time around they missed out on it by a whisker.
They will be determined to take part in the Champions League at least the season after this. And this is also opportunity for them to register 3 wins in a row.
By the looks of things, expect a comprehensive victory for Arsenal this weekend.
Bournemouth vs Arsenal Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had finished in a 1-2 win for Arsenal.
- They had won 4 of the past 5 clashes.
- They had scored 2 or more goals in 8 of the past 11 meetings.
- It has been 4 years since the hosts have won at this ground.
Bournemouth vs Arsenal Prediction & Analysis
Bournemouth had let in 4 goals in their latest fixture and they had also lost 4 of their past 5 overall games. Do also note that they had let in two or more goals in 3 of their past 5 fixtures.
On the other hand, the Gunners had won 9 of their past 10 overall games and they had also won 13 of their previous 16 fixtures. Moreover, they had also scored a total of 10 goals from their past 3 road trips as well.
Considering these observations, as well as previous head-to-head clashes, expect a victory for Arsenal this weekend.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation