Watch Benfica vs Bayern MunichLive Streaming Match #UCL #SLBFCB
Benfica vs Bayern Munich
UEFA Champions League
Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Estadio da Luz.
Benfica have conceded only five goals in eight Primeira Liga games this season. They also kept clean sheets in both Champions League affairs so far. Can they prevent a demolishing defeat here?
We do believe so and we fancy the 1.66 odds offered for the Under 3.5 goals FT bet here.
Benfica vs Bayern Munich Head-to-head
- Benfica and Bayern were drawn to the same Champions League group three years ago.
- Back then, Bayern Munich celebrated a 5-1 win at home and a 0-2 victory on the road.
- They also battled it out in the Champions League quarterfinal in the 2015/16 campaign when the Bavarians advanced 3-2 on aggregate (a 2-2 draw in Lisbon).
Benfica vs Bayern Munich Predictions & Analysis
Bayern Munich revealed their strength once again on Sunday when they demolished Bayer Leverkusen 1-5 on the road in what should have been the derby of the Matchday between the top two Bundesliga sides.
The Bavarians killed the drama by bagging five goals before the break at BayArena to show once again how huge the gap between them and the rest of the league is.
Julian Nagelsmann’s men are also flying high in the Champions League where they easily won both matches so far.
The German champions bagged eight goals without conceding a single against Barcelona and Dynamo Kyiv are they are heavy favorites to continue their amazing spell of form here against Benfica.
The Portuguese outfit did a huge job in the previous round, beating Barcelona 3-0 at the Estadio da Luz. They have thus bounce back from a disappointing opener against Dynamo Kiyv (a goalless draw in a rather sloppy display on the Ukrainian soil).
Nevertheless, Benfica have not quite been at their best in their recent domestic affairs since the mentioned win over Blaugrana. They suffered the first Primeira Liga (after seven straight wins)defeat of the season against the likes of Portimonense (0-1) before edging past lower-division Trofense only after extra time (1-2) in the weekend’s Portuguese Cup tie.
Key Stats for Betting
- Benfica have won five games on the spin at home in the Champions League (three of these were in the group stages).
- They have conceded only two goals in the process.
- The hosts have shipped no more than five goals in eight Primeira Liga outings so far in the season.
- The value is decent in backing the Under 3.5 goals FT pick at the 4/6 odds regardless of Bayern Munich’s impressive spell of form
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United