Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen
Germany – Bundesliga
Date: Sunday, 17 October 2021
Kick-off at 14:30 UK / 15:30 CET
We have the clash between two of the best attacking lines in the division and we simply have to expect goals when they come across each other. After all, nine of the last ten head to head games between these two rivals have brought the Over 2.5 goals FT & Both Teams To Score option.
Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich Head-to-head
- Bayern Munich have been the dominant force in the history of this matchup.
- They will go into this on the back of four straight wins over Bayer Leverkusen.
- The Over 2.5 goals FT & Both Teams To Score option has landed in nine of the last ten head to head games between these two sides.
- Bayern Munich have scored 12 goals in the last 4 games against Bayer Leverkusen (three pet match on average).
Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich Predictions & Analysis
Bayer Leverkusen and Bayern Munich are level on 16 points at the very top of the Bundesliga standings going into the derby of the Matchday No 8 on Sunday afternoon at the BayArena.
The hosts will actually come into the match in higher spirits following a demolishing 0-4 victzory at Arminia Bielefeld.
It was the third successive league win for Gerardo Seoane and his troops. Bayer Leverkusen have generally been scoring goals for fun lately and it will be very interesting to see whether they will be able to carry on here against the strongest team in the country.
Die Werkself bagged four unanswered goals in each of the last two victories over Celtic (in the UEFA Europa League) and Arminia Bielefeld (in the Bundesliga).
The visitors, who still boast the best attacking record in the league with 24 goals in 7 games, suffered their maiden defeat of the season in the previous round.
They fell 1-2 at home to Eintracht Frankfurt despite scoring the first goal of the game through Leon Goretzka.
Key Stats for Betting
Bayer Leverkusen scored four goals in each of the last two games in all competitions.
Bayern Munich have the best attacking record in the competition with 24 goals scored in 7 outings.
Nine of the last ten head to head games between these two sides produced at least three goals with the option of both teams scoring.
Bayern Munich won each of the last four clashes against Bayer Leverkusen.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation