Barcelona vs Inter Milan
UEFA Champions League
Date: 12 October 2022, Wednesday
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Spotify Camp Nou (Barcelona).
Barcelona complicated their situation in Group C with a 1-0 defeat to Inter Milan eight days ago at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
Hakan Calhaloglu’s strike made the difference in what was an evenly-matched contest on Italian soil.
Blaugrana now have an imperative to claim the spoils in the rematch on Wednesday evening as anything but a three-pointer would leave them with a mountain to climb in the remaining two outings (one of which would be against Bayern Munich).
Barcelona were pretty quiet for their standards in the weekend’s domestic league clash but they still managed to secure a win.
Xavi’s men saw off Celta Vigo 1-0 on Sunday night at Spotify Camp Nou as Pedri made the difference with his early goal.
Inter Milan were also victorious in their domestic league, beating Sassuolo 1-2 on the road on Saturday with a brace from Edin Dzeko.
I Nerazzurri thus rebounded from two consecutive Serie A defeats. They now have five wins and four losses after nine rounds in the elite class of Italian football.
There are no doubts Simone Inzaghi will try and park the bus here against Barcelona, but will the strategy work and can Inter Milan keep their net untouched in the second 90 minutes of the double-header against the Catalan giants?
Barcelona vs Inter Milan Head-to-head
- Barcelona and Inter Milan have a long history, but the Spanish outfit have generally been more successful, especially in the clashes on the home patch.
- Blaugrana will go into this on the back of five successive home wins over Inter Milan who have scored just once in the process.
- We’ve seen three or more goals just twice in the previous six head to head meetings between these rivals.
Barcelona vs Inter Milan Prediction
Barcelona are not quite enjoying their best attacking form these days. Since we expect Inter Milan to park the bus on Wednesday, the value is with the Under 2.5 goals FT pick at the 2.37 odds.
The hosts still have quality on their side and we expect them to come on top in what is a super-important affair for them. You can thus take Barcelona to win & Under 2.5 goals FT bet at the 4.33 odds
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation