Arsenal vs Tottenham
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 1 October 2022
Kick-off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Venue: Emirates Stadium.
Arch-rivals Arsenal and Tottenham lock horns with each other this weekend in the English top flight, with hopes of strengthening their position in the top-most tier.
The Gunners are currently placed first in the table, and they have a 100% winning record till now, barring a single defeat. And note that this defeat came against Manchester United.
It is quite impressive that they won every single match-up at their home so far, and that too by scoring two or more goals.
While the loss against Manchester did slow them down a bit, they are determined to make amends for that.
Right after that loss they defeated Brentford with a 0-3 scorecard on the road, and now they will be eager to keep their one-point lead at the top safe.
Meanwhile, the Spurs are one of the two remaining teams in the competition to have an unbeaten record, with the other team being Manchester City.
Going on, they also have a 100% winning record barring just two draws, and all along they scored goals in huge numbers.
As of now, the two teams are separated by just one point, and they are in possession of the first and third spots.
Moreover, the second-placed Manchester City are pitted against reigning champions Manchester United, who are placed fifth in the table. At least one of the two will drop points, and this is a great opportunity.
Expect a fierce encounter, and most probably goals from either side of the pitch.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter ended in a 3-0 win for the Spurs.
- Three of the former four meetings had three or more goals.
- Four of the past five clashes at this stadium had three or more goals.
- The latest match-up at this ground ended in a 3-1 win for the hosts.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction & Analysis
The Gunners won eight of their last nine overall fixtures, and they scored two or more goals in all eight of these games.
Note that they are also on a four-fixture winning streak at home, and they scored 14 goals in the process.
On the other hand, the Spurs were unbeaten in 15 of their past 19 overall fixtures, and in the process they even went on a four-game winning stretch.
In addition, they were also unbeaten in ten of their last eleven road trips.
Considering these observations, as well as past h2h clashes, expect a high-scoring affair this Saturday
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.