Arsenal vs Newcastle
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021
Kick-off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Venue: Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners were stopped from extending their impressive unbeaten streak to one more game the last match-day, by none other than the mighty Liverpool – and that too in an outlandish manner.
By all means, Mikel Arteta and his boys will be fuming. They will want to get back into the groove right away – and fortunately for them, they have gotten themselves the perfect opportunity.
They are at home, and are pitted against the dead-last placed Newcastle, who are yet to find their first win of the season.
Surely anticipate a huge win for Arsenal this weekend.
Arsenal vs Newcastle Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-2 win for the Gunners.
- They had won 16 of the past 18 meetings.
- They had won 18 of the past 21 clashes at this stadium.
- The hosts had scored two or more goals in eight of the past ten match-ups at this stadium.
Arsenal vs Newcastle Prediction & Analysis
As explained, the Gunners did lose their latest match-up. But it was at the Anfield, against Liverpool. They were on a phenomenal run before that, and were scoring goals at a great rate.
This defeat will only motivate them even more to go after a huge win this weekend, and at the Emirates Stadium, they welcome the worst team in the league so far.
Newcastle were held to a 3-3 draw the last match-day, by the newly-promoted Brentford. They are also on a 13-fixture winless run, and seven of these were losses. Going on, they had conceded three or more goals in three of their past five games, and it’s been six months since they last recorded a win on the road.
Judging these observations, as well as past h2h stats, expect a win for Arsenal this weekend.
Key Stats for Betting
- Newcastle are placed bottom-most in the table, and they have conceded the most number of goals in the whole league.
- They remain the only team yet to register a win in the competition, and they will need double the number of points they have posted so far – in order to climb out of the relegation zone.
- Meanwhile, Arsenal are placed fifth in the table, and if not for their defeat against Liverpool, they would have been on a four-game winning streak.
- In fact, they were on a 11-fixture unbeaten run before that, and nine of these were wins.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker