Arsenal vs Liverpool
England – Premier League
Date: Sunday, 9 October 2022
Kick-off at 16:30 UK/ 17:30 CET
Venue: Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal are surely one of the contenders to lift the league title at the end of the current season. They are in impressive form, and built huge momentum as a result of these performances as well. They will surely be tested to their limits this Sunday by the wounded titans Liverpool.
The departure of Sadio Mane seems to have made a huge dip in the performances of the Reds. They are struggling to post points on the board, and it is quite concerning that so far they registered just two wins.
They are placed ninth in the table at the moment, and they are also finding it quite tough in their Champions League group.
And it is also quite worrisome that they remained winless on the road so far. Moreover, so far they found the back of the net just three times in total in road games.
Meanwhile, after eight match-days, the Gunners are at the top of the table, and they managed to deliver seven wins in this short span. Their only defeat came against Manchester United.
Going on, Mikel Arteta’s men scored 20 goals from this eight games so far, and they let in just eight goals in their nets.
On top of that, they have maintained a 100% winning record at home so far, and once again they scored in huge numbers all through this stretch.
As things stand, expect a hard-fought win for Arsenal this Sunday at the Emirates.
Arsenal vs Liverpool Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter ended in a 0-2 win for Liverpool.
- The past three meetings in a row failed to have three or more goals.
- At this ground, the guests scored two or more goals in the last three clashes.
- It’s been two years since the hosts won at this ground.
Arsenal vs Liverpool Prediction & Analysis
The Gunners are on a four-game winning streak, and they scored thrice or more in three of these fixtures.
They also won 16 of their past 18 overall games, and they are on a six-match winning streak at home.
On the other hand, the Reds were winless in seven of their preceding eleven overall fixtures, and they conceded two or more goals in two of their past four matches.
And most worryingly, they have a 100% winless record on the road this new season, and they let in two or more goals in three of their preceding four fixtures.
Likely, expect a victory for Arsenal this weekend
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.