Arsenal vs Fulham
English Premier League
Date: 27 August 2022, Saturday
Kick-off at 17:30 UK / 18:30 CET
Venue: Emirates Stadium (London).
Arsenal will be looking to maintain the perfect record in game-week 4 when they play host to newly-promoted Fulham in a small London derby at Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners are the only team in the league with a maximum of nine points from the inaugural three rounds.
Mikel Arteta has made two extraordinary signings in the summer transfer window by bringing the likes of Gabriel Jesus and Oleksandr Zinchenko from Manchester City.
Both men have been inevitable in the starting lineups in all three games. Jesus has been sensational so far in the season, especially in Matchday No 2 when Arsenal demolished Leicester 4-2 in North London.
The Brazilian forward had two goals and two assists in the mentioned victory over the Foxes. If we count preseason exhibitions, Arsenal have bagged three or more goals in seven of the last eight matches.
They have won all three Premier League games by at least two goals difference, including the easy 0-3 success against recently-promoted Bournemouth seven days ago.
We should certainly be in for a goal fest this time around when Arsenal host Fulham who have also done very well offensively so far in the season.
The Cottagers play exciting attacking-minded football under Marco Silva. They have grabbed the maiden league win seven days ago, seeing off Brentford 3-2 at Craven Cottage with a late winner from their top scorer Aleksandar Mitrovic.
Arsenal vs Fulham Head-to-head
- Arsenal have been the dominant force in the history of this matchup.
- The Gunners won 21 and drew 6 of the last 27 home outings against Fulham.
- Arsenal will enter this tie on the back of six wins and a draw in the last seven encounters with the Cottagers.
Arsenal vs Fulham Prediction
It is very hard to see any other scenario but another comprehensive victory coming for Arsenal here. We expect them to control the game right from the get-go.
You can go with Arsenal to have the lead at the half time and win the match at the end at the odds of 1.90. Gabriel Jesus is well worth backing to score anytime at the 1.95 odds as well.
- Opinion; Ngolo Kante Does More Than One Player’s Work At Chelsea
- Watch Denmark vs France Live Streaming Match #DENFRA #NationsLeague
- Current WSL Table & Match Review as Chelsea won 2 – 0 against Manchester City.
- Watch Asante Kotoko vs Hearts of Oak Live Streaming Match #GPLwk3 #SuperClash #KotokoHearts
- Graham Potter Should Figure Out Players That Don’t Want Be At Chelsea Before Signing New Players